- Eliminates premature motor or pump failure due to overhung loads (axial and radial) on your motor or pump shaft
- Prevents contamination of hydraulic fluid in harsh environments
- Provides a solid, permanent mounting surface
- Permits the removal of hydraulic motors for servicing without disturbing driven gears, pulleys or sprockets
- Seals out dirt and grime
- Removes radial loads from hydraulic motors and pumps – technology for the agriculture, forestry, and road construction markets
ZERO-MAX - A World-Leading Expert In Overhung Load Technology.
Zero-Max has set the industry standard with the overhung load adaptor design.The first complete line of SAE “A” through SAE “F” mount overhung load adaptors was designed by Zero-Max.
- From the smallest Model 200 SAE “A” mount to the largest Model 1500 SAE “F” mount, overhung load adapters feature rugged cast iron housings
- 130,000 PSI stress-proof steel shafts, ball or tapered roller bearings
- A variety of shaft options, including spline shafts and attractively painted housings
- All models may be either face or foot-mounted. We offer many custom options or we'll create a special design for your application when needed
- Immediate shipment of standard models from stock
Increases Motor Durability And Life.
Wind Turbine Parts:
Coupling Composite Disc(comming soon)
Torque limiters(comming soon)
Cardan shafts(comming soon)
Wind turbine Parts(comming soon)
SITI Gears(comming soon)
Back-Run Safety Mechanisms(comming soon)
HRC Coupling(comming soon)